Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

I'm so sorry
hit.gif
hugs.gif

Just got back (9:30pm) from visiting grandma and grandpa up north and was nervous about the mob not being locked up properly, but all was well and 8 eggs for the day were waiting to be collected.

We had some very sad news today. My husband's BIL (sister's husband) died this afternoon. He had been struggling with pneumonia for months, but two days ago was informed that he also had lung cancer. We think he just let go at this news, which was no surprise to him. Just a few days before, the focus was on rehab and recovery, so his wife is quite stunned. Very sad; he was a nice gentleman and will be missed. Love the ones you're with.
Very sorry. I will continue to pray for your family.

Just got back (9:30pm) from visiting grandma and grandpa up north and was nervous about the mob not being locked up properly, but all was well and 8 eggs for the day were waiting to be collected.

We had some very sad news today. My husband's BIL (sister's husband) died this afternoon. He had been struggling with pneumonia for months, but two days ago was informed that he also had lung cancer. We think he just let go at this news, which was no surprise to him. Just a few days before, the focus was on rehab and recovery, so his wife is quite stunned. Very sad; he was a nice gentleman and will be missed. Love the ones you're with.

hugs.gif

Thanks for the prayers and condolences everyone. I tried to post last night, but for some strange reason my reply box wouldn't work.

Hey wishing4wngs I guess there is such thing as a triple yolk!!!
smile.png
now what if it were. A quartet of yolks???
wink.png
A quadruple yolk?

I was told recently (about six pages back) that the record is nine.
Ouch! There was also something I saw about a giant chicken egg that had four yolks and a normal shelled egg inside. (somewhere in China). Double ouch!

peacock 05, do you have peacocks? How big are the eggs? We had a stray that hung around our farm for years when I was a kid, but he was a male. Very pretty, but no eggs!

Back
Top Bottom