Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

There were a lot of these pictures in early March.
E48B3691-2755-4B2E-8AA8-285631755C95.jpeg
When I fill my online cart, I have to check out immediately. Otherwise, things start disappearing. That is Amazon/Target etc. online, as well as grocery pick up. I checked back until WM had burger, and I was able to put two pounds of 73% in my order. I assume it will be gone before I pick it up.
No; tissues, paper towels, napkins, storage bags, chicken, bacon/pork at all, steak, most fresh or frozen fruit (but I want frozen at this time, except things with a peel), juices including lemon juice, etc.

There were a lot of these pictures in early March.
View attachment 2097801
When I fill my online cart, I have to check out immediately. Otherwise, things start disappearing. That is Amazon/Target etc. online, as well as grocery pick up. I checked back until WM had burger, and I was able to put two pounds of 73% in my order. I assume it will be gone before I pick it up.
No; tissues, paper towels, napkins, storage bags, chicken, bacon/pork at all, steak, most fresh or frozen fruit (but I want frozen at this time, except things with a peel), juices including lemon juice, etc.
We are down to two rolls of paper towel so will need more in a couple of weeks. I might try costcos instant cart to see if I can get some from them

... as far as toilet paper, are you ready? Really? Are you really sure you’re going to believe this? You cannot add toilet paper, sanitary items, or paper towels to your pickup order. You have to go inside.
I have the right mask, and I have hand sanitizer. I just don’t know which way to go with my hands. I keep seeing that gloves are a waste, and sanitizer is better. You can sanitize your hands easier than change gloves every few minutes.
I need tp, hand soap, and peroxide, but also will check for special bath bombs Duckling wants. I hope for no lines, and to be out in ten minutes.

Last edited:
... as far as toilet paper, are you ready? Really? Are you really sure you’re going to believe this? You cannot add toilet paper, sanitary items, or paper towels to your pickup order. You have to go inside.
I have the right mask, and I have hand sanitizer. I just don’t know which way to go with my hands. I keep seeing that gloves are a waste, and sanitizer is better. You can sanitize your hands easier than change gloves every few minutes.
I need tp, hand soap, and peroxide, but also will check for gspecial bath bombs Duckling wants. I hope for no lines, and to be out in ten minutes.
I wear nitrile gloves and wash my hands when I get home. I take off the gloves by turning them inside one to the other.

We can only do as much as we can though! The more we reduce the viral load around us the better we will be at not catching it.

I think I am good so far but will take the antibody test when it is offered to me

I need tp, hand soap, and peroxide, but also will check for special bath bombs Duckling wants. I hope for no lines, and to be out in ten minutes.
I don't use gloves, and am sad to see how many are discarded in the parking lot. :mad: (not you, Ron! :))

I bring a sanitizing wipe for the cart, since I never see them wipe the underside of the handle where your fingers go! I keep that in my hand while shopping and wipe my fingers pretty much the whole time I am shopping. Then I use gel sanitizer outside before I touch the car. Then wash with soap as soon as I get home. I find holding that wipe keeps me from touching my face. Hard habit to break.

I don't use gloves, and am sad to see how many are discarded in the parking lot. :mad: (not you, Ron! :))

I bring a sanitizing wipe for the cart, since I never see them wipe the underside of the handle where your fingers go! I keep that in my hand while shopping and wipe my fingers pretty much the whole time I am shopping. Then I use gel sanitizer outside before I touch the car. Then wash with soap as soon as I get home. I find holding that wipe keeps me from touching my face. Hard habit to break.
It is very sad how many drop gloves in the parking lot(in public in general).

We are down to two rolls of paper towel so will need more in a couple of weeks. I might try costcos instant cart to see if I can get some from them
Buy the box of Costco folded paper towels.
I was in Costco to buy rolls of paper towels but they were out so purchased the folded paper towels. Found them to be great and a much better buy.
They are usually in stock as most people want only the rolls of paper towels.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom