Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

Hmm, well I have not got a clue, but I've read somewhere on here that if you physically put the hen up into the nest a couple times they eventually get it. I'm really shocked mine knew what to do.

Hmm, well I have not got a clue, but I've read somewhere on here that if you physically put the hen up into the nest a couple times they eventually get it. I'm really shocked mine knew what to do.

When they lay the first few, and no one else is laying and showing them what to do.yeah you can put hem in he nestbox. I have done so with my layers. Just pet them and sort of get them to squat down and settle. Relax is the word I guess. I did it with my layers when I noticed them checking out all sorts of unsuitable places...but they are also very tame little pets. They could probably learn to do some tricks. They are also huge chow hounds, no matter what they are up to, when they see me walk through the yard they come thundering behind. They do like to forage for bugs and grasses but keep asking when they can have a sleep over weekend at OK place. (His hens texted them, told them all about the pie) brats.

When they lay the first few, and no one else is laying and showing them what to do.yeah you can put hem in he nestbox. I have done so with my layers. Just pet them and sort of get them to squat down and settle. Relax is the word I guess. I did it with my layers when I noticed them checking out all sorts of unsuitable places...but they are also very tame little pets. They could probably learn to do some tricks. They are also huge chow hounds, no matter what they are up to, when they see me walk through the yard they come thundering behind. They do like to forage for bugs and grasses but keep asking when they can have a sleep over weekend at OK place. (His hens texted them, told them all about the pie) brats.

Chickens with technology!
barnie.gif
We'd better watch out or no secrets will be safe. Someone posted a video of a hen playing Angry Birds on a cell phone. It looked like she was trying to catch bugs skittling across the screen.
lol.png

I think I can train mine to do sumersaults for stryofoam peanuts. Little nitwits...what is it with styrofoam? They found the box my auto door came in and were standing on it making quite the racket...picking little pieces out the middle. Geez.

Send them over ACW. I'll take them all to Wal Mart and get them a pumpkin. Does anybody know how many chickens can ride on the edge of a shopping cart?

I think I can train mine to do sumersaults for stryofoam peanuts. Little nitwits...what is it with styrofoam? They found the box my auto door came in and were standing on it making quite the racket...picking little pieces out the middle. Geez.
They eat the styrofoam to get ready for winter. It is great insulation.

FIVE
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
FIVE.....Today We Laid FIVE

Four Golden Comets Every Day
Big Brown Eggs They Will Lay
But On This Day We Must Give Due
Knucklehead Roger Laid One Too
wee.gif