Should I get Chihuahuas? YES *Update - New Pics!!!*

UPDATE: My mom picked up the dogs yesterday morning, Kierra and Kya. She said she was a little worried about their temperament because they barked a lot at first, at their home...but since she's had them, not another peep...LOL. They've calmed down a lot and are sweet to her now. She lives in Dallas and I'm in Houston, so she's going to bring them down to me soon, maybe tomorrow.
ya.gif

She already took them to the vet and they are in great health.
celebrate.gif
No heartworms or any other parasites...they got their shots updated (rabies, parvo, or whatever they needed). Also, the lady originally told me they were 4, almost 5...but after looking at their paperwork, they're actually 3, almost 4.
big_smile.png
They've been around kids and cats with no problem so this really seems like a perfect fit for my home
big_smile.png
I'm getting very excited about them!!!

Mom just called...she's definitely coming to Houston tomorrow to bring my new puppies
celebrate.gif
OK, they're technically not "puppies", but Chihuahuas are kinda like perpetual puppies, right??
roll.png
I'm so excited to see them!!!!!
wee.gif

as an owner of a chihuahua. your cats will love them..... not! but it is fun to watch them play. I never thought I would see anything with as much energy as my oldest. its like they're always on speed! Your kids will love 'em. enjoy!

I had a 110lb. blind- deaf lab-he was the love of our lives-we also had two huge fat long haired cats we rescued from the shelter-well my neighbor decided she didnt want the chiuaua her husband picked up on leave ( he left her and the puppy behind-she came into my kitchen said MY DH he wanted it and left him in a kennel at my feet and left-left me speechless! I told DH NO NO NO-well 6 1/2 years later-Im still in love with him "PACO" MOMMY's little man-the cats love him as does everyone he comes into contact with-never barks is always lovable-almost too lovable and sleeps next to me every night-just got a cocker spaniel puppy a few weeks ago and now he showing he is a little man but in a sweet way -big brother way !

Awwww, Willow, what cuties! I will post pics of mine as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow night or Thursday morning.

My kids absolutely LOVE my mom's dogs...and believe it or not, the cat does not mind them at all. He's an orange tabby and is totally chilled about everything.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
When I first mentioned this whole thing to my DH, he said NO. Well that didn't last long, within about 15 minutes he made a complete turn around and now he can't wait to see them either...funny!

Here are my new babies!!!! That's Kierra on the left, and Kya on the right. They were very nervous and scared last night, but they've warmed up to us already this morning and have been playing and having a good time.
wee.gif

19371_picture_003jpg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom