Should I help out this chick?

Hey yal! Thought that I’d give you guys an update:
The little guy isn’t doing so good. He has deformed feet which make it super hard to get to food and water. We do have a brace on him though. Today, I noticed how weak and close to death he was. So, I put some rice in a sock and microwaved it in place of a heating pad. Then I moved him from the bin with his bros, sisters, and mama since he was being trampled. I put him on my bed with the warm sock and wrapped him in blankets to stay warm. I just started feeding him some electrolytes. He is perking up so please pray that this special dude will make it! Thank you all!

:( I noticed his leg when you posted the picture. Didnt want to ruin the moment of hatch. his right leg at the joint/hock whatever its called . I have had a few like this and never been able to fix it. Sometimes , they dont hatch for a reason. I hope you can help him. :hugs

Last edited:
:( I noticed his leg when you posted the picture. Didnt want to ruin the moment of hatch. his right leg at the joint/hock whatever its called . I have had a few like this and never been able to fix it. Sometimes , they dont hatch for a reason. I hope you can help him. :hugs
Thank you. Sadly, he passed away this afternoon:hit
We are so sad, but I am glad because he is in a better place now...

Back
Top Bottom