gracie is due to hatch her eggs either this thursday or friday. right now she is in her nesting box which is about 12-14 in above the floor of their coop. it's only gracie mae and mr chubbs and gracie's 4 eggs. my question is should i move her nest to a box on the floor now or should i waite until the eggs hatch. i'm affaride the babies will fall on the floor before i get home if i waite but i'm also nervous about moving gracie before the hatch. will she stay with the eggs or maybe give up?