Should I relocate this predator?

No other pests are as destructive. Has a raccoon ever flushed your mouthguard down the toilet? Has a snake ever drawn pictures on your leather couch? Has a weasel ever spilled chocolate milk in the back seat of your car?

My chicken just STOLE a bagel from my 4 year old predator. Grabbed it right out of her hand...took off running. What a funny site...little chicken with BIG bagel running away!! Look on my predators face was priceless!!
gig.gif

Everybody has been so clever and original on this thread. I was going to "quote" three or four of you, but decided I would just say BRILLIANT!

Oh man, DH disabled the locks on the chicken coop for fear of thing one locking thing two up for messing with her stuff.

And we can never be sure how long it would take us to realize one of them was missing...

Hey Miss Prissy - what is the make of that crate - it looks really nice!
(I'm shopping for one for when Busters puppy arrives)

TSC clearance - I don't know the brand name. We bought 3 of them -30x36x30 -steal cage on wheels. Has a solid tray that can we switched out for a wire bottom tray that is included. Front opening door and the lid raises up too. Fairly heavy. Nothing could chew through it. It is wide enough for a paw to get in. I lined all the panels with hardware cloth and zip ties. I am using it right now for little turkeys on the side porch. Next it will be used as a bunny materinty ward.
smile.png

Hey.....We are to the point now that we are locking ourselfs in the cage....but they keep coming back and wanting in!!! lol Really they can come back anytime they want.....just bring food with them!
Tink

Back
Top Bottom