Should I worry about hawks?

It went through some crappy netting I originally put up because I was short on the good netting and I have since replaced the crappy netting with some good netting and when it tried to go through the new netting got stuck.
This is the new netting I replaced the crappy netting with.
IMG_20191221_101158.jpg
IMG_20191221_101224.jpg

It went through some crappy netting I originally put up because I was short on the good netting and I have since replaced the crappy netting with some good netting and when it tried to go through the new netting got stuck.
This is the new netting I replaced the crappy netting with.View attachment 2159167View attachment 2159168
Hi cmon, I've been using some similar netting over our guineas pen. If convenient, could you share a link to yours in case I need to buy more?

I bought some that was less expensive and the ad made the netting look like it would be ok but an owl went through it and killed some birds as I already posted. I have never found good netting that inexpensive. Good luck...

It’s been out of stock for a while but this is the one I bought last year and the year before. It’s worked for me but I don’t have many, if any, predators. I also have a good dog so that might be really helpful.

1D51FAE5-BB38-43DB-AB16-F053D89F6F56.png

Back
Top Bottom