Should Stella be grounded?

Should Stella move to the fenced and covered run with the layers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
She might not be very happy being cooped up and could cause trouble with the other hens that are happy to be homebodies. I say let her roam, that's how she came to you after all!

Stella is a free spirit and is meant to be free but, having said that I'd worry to death about her exploits. Is there any chance she would settle down with a nice looking roo? Do your neighbors enjoy her visits?? I did vote to confine her. Children don't always know what is best for them - that's why they have parents (or Chicken Wardens).

If it means she will live longer and be safer then I vote to ground the social butterfly
old.gif

She is a very pretty girl
love.gif

Hmmm. I am quite ambivalent about the situation. It would be very sad to lose her (permanently, not just on her little jaunts), but she certainly appears to be very intrepid and canny.

So.... don't ground her. No, you should ground her for her own safety.... No. Don't ground her. Auuugh!!!

Sorry.

But I do wanna know how she came to be, an Icelandic / EE mix? Was one of her parents a wanderer, too???

Last edited:
Ooh, thats a toughy!!

My instincts are to protect and secure, as all I think about are predators and disease...

but at the same time, that song "Free Bird" keeps playing over and over in my head....

Not sure what my vote will be!

Back
Top Bottom