Show call duck hatching eggs

Ah ok, choose chubby ones with a slightly longer bill.. And the once that hatched, how do they look like?
I am not sure of what color they will be the older one. The breeder considers his his pet quality and the younger one is ones with really fat little short stubby bodies and little cute heads. I don’t know if she considers her show quality or not but they are a little or and I can tell the little ones gonna be littler than the big one because when the big one was one week here she was way bigger than the little one is, but you know I’m not planning on showing them. I just like the little stubby fat chubby ones if that makes sense I found the lady on eBay she has little fat stubby ones. I have 12 more of her eggs that are supposed to be here today, but they’ve been in shipping for going on six days so who knows I think the issue is that she’s up in New York and I’m in Florida, so I wish I could find a Florida breeder or somewhere closer to Florida just because I know it’s such a long journey for eggs to go on. She labels them and packages them beautifully so it’s just the trip I think . But both of these babies came from eBay the older one was the only one to hatch out of 18 eggs, and the little one was the only one to hatch out of six eggs.

Attachments

• IMG_2184.jpeg
    IMG_2184.jpeg
    505.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2201.jpeg
    IMG_2201.jpeg
    490.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2202.jpeg
    IMG_2202.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2200.jpeg
    IMG_2200.jpeg
    488.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2199.jpeg
    IMG_2199.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2197.jpeg
    IMG_2197.jpeg
    525.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2189.jpeg
    IMG_2189.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2187.jpeg
    IMG_2187.jpeg
    450.7 KB · Views: 6
Aww they are adorable... The older one, I'm curious how it will turn out to be... this was one of my call ducklings, the bill seems shorter and a little less pointy... And the neck too when comparing to your older duckling.. It might turn out just fine though. ☺️
IMG_4699.jpg

That one looks a lil younger my older one is almost over 3 weeks but yes that breeder has longer bills I noticed pet quality for sure but I did find a breeder in Ga that needed small but with wide chests which I love I am not to worried about bill size but the older one is super sweet and once she gets her feathers I will know for sure she’s going through that ugly duckling faze but a beautiful girl I think she’s a girl lol snowy I believe

Attachments

• IMG_2206.png
    IMG_2206.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
I am not sure of what color they will be the older one. The breeder considers his his pet quality and the younger one is ones with really fat little short stubby bodies and little cute heads. I don’t know if she considers her show quality or not but they are a little or and I can tell the little ones gonna be littler than the big one because when the big one was one week here she was way bigger than the little one is, but you know I’m not planning on showing them. I just like the little stubby fat chubby ones if that makes sense I found the lady on eBay she has little fat stubby ones. I have 12 more of her eggs that are supposed to be here today, but they’ve been in shipping for going on six days so who knows I think the issue is that she’s up in New York and I’m in Florida, so I wish I could find a Florida breeder or somewhere closer to Florida just because I know it’s such a long journey for eggs to go on. She labels them and packages them beautifully so it’s just the trip I think . But both of these babies came from eBay the older one was the only one to hatch out of 18 eggs, and the little one was the only one to hatch out of six eggs.
Do you sell hatching eggs?

Back
Top Bottom