Show me the goofiest picture of your rabbit

Skye'sDucks

Crowing
5 Years
May 13, 2018
The 'too much sunshine' sunshine state
I am having to say goodbye to my bun Lion today, after almost eleven years with him. His body is simply failing him, and so it is the most humane option to have him put down. Lion has had a great life with me: he had two different bunny friends (who he outlived due to illness taking my other two), moved with us to a new home across town, survived being dumped, and now has lived to the ripe age of around 13yo. He was my very first pet, and the first pet I solely took care of. He's been my best buddy for ten years.
Today he's getting tons of treats, has gotten to come inside a few times this week, and overall I've done my best to give him the best last week of his life.

I would love to see you guys share any silly and cute pictures of your own rabbits! Please share so I can have something to smile at.

I'm so sorry you have to say goodbye to Lion. You sure gave him an amazing home for him to live that long!

Here's a picture, not really silly but cute (it was the first litter we had in 2015):
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.58.42 PM.png

Will you be getting another pet rabbit at some point?

I'm so sorry you have to say goodbye to Lion. You sure gave him an amazing home for him to live that long!

Here's a picture, not really silly but cute (it was the first litter we had in 2015):
View attachment 3442591

Will you be getting another pet rabbit at some point?
Aw thank you! Your babies are precious, too cute!! What breed are they?

I really hope I get to have more pet rabbits in the future. Right now, I'm graduating college in a year and plan on being a horse trainer, and my mom doesn't feel like taking care of a rabbit for me once I move out, as I live at home, so no I won't be getting one soon. I sort of plan on possibly moving around a bit before settling. But definitely at some point! I would love to have another Harlequin rabbit or even breed them. I've always wanted to breed rabbits, just never been able to while I live with my parents.

Do you have any pictures of him?

Here is T-Bun...the Trebbie T. Clef eating a fake treat yesterday.
T-Bun is too cute muchin' away!

And yes I do, I actually just posted some above. I totally meant to with the original post, but then I started getting emotional posting so I had to go distract myself :oops: But your bun really did put a smile on my face tonight. :)

Aw thank you! Your babies are precious, too cute!! What breed are they?

I really hope I get to have more pet rabbits in the future. Right now, I'm graduating college in a year and plan on being a horse trainer, and my mom doesn't feel like taking care of a rabbit for me once I move out, as I live at home, so no I won't be getting one soon. I sort of plan on possibly moving around a bit before settling. But definitely at some point! I would love to have another Harlequin rabbit or even breed them. I've always wanted to breed rabbits, just never been able to while I live with my parents.

We used to have a little farm and bred a mix of New Zealand and California rabbits. We moved away from the farm in 2016 and haven't had rabbits since.

Good luck finishing your education! Some day when you're settled you can get back into rabbits, they're interesting (and cute) little animals.

Back
Top Bottom