Show me the goofiest picture of your rabbit

Skye'sDucks

Crowing
5 Years
May 13, 2018
The 'too much sunshine' sunshine state
I am having to say goodbye to my bun Lion today, after almost eleven years with him. His body is simply failing him, and so it is the most humane option to have him put down. Lion has had a great life with me: he had two different bunny friends (who he outlived due to illness taking my other two), moved with us to a new home across town, survived being dumped, and now has lived to the ripe age of around 13yo. He was my very first pet, and the first pet I solely took care of. He's been my best buddy for ten years.
Today he's getting tons of treats, has gotten to come inside a few times this week, and overall I've done my best to give him the best last week of his life.

I would love to see you guys share any silly and cute pictures of your own rabbits! Please share so I can have something to smile at.

My Lion, then and now. 2010? - 2023

The vet office was incredibly kind today; they also gave me paw prints in both ink and clay. The little box with the clay prints has room for a photo, so I'm printing one out so I can display it.

lionpicclarita1.jpg

20230324_091547.jpg

Attachments

• lionpicclarita4.jpg
    lionpicclarita4.jpg
    780.3 KB · Views: 2
:hugs
Here is a cuddly rabbit,,,
View attachment 3442840
A moment later, 'I am going to eat that nasty thing'!
View attachment 3442842
Too cute! I love the smoosh picture lol!
Sha..he's such a cute old grandpa!
aw thank you! I had been calling him my grumpy old man haha.
My rabbit Angeline giving my dog the side eye...
View attachment 3442857
I love that lol! She's a gorgeous rabbit, too. I can feel the sass in that side eye haha.

I'm so sorry you have to say goodbye to Lion. You sure gave him an amazing home for him to live that long!

Here's a picture, not really silly but cute (it was the first litter we had in 2015):
Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 3.58.42 PM.png

Will you be getting another pet rabbit at some point?

Back
Top Bottom