Show me your dogs!

Pics

AZcluckers

Songster
Jun 24, 2020
Arizona
I've always been a dog lover! Here's my two. Show me yours too!

This is Pepper (little black one) and Jordan! They're both rescues. ❤
20220723_184548.jpg

I have a golden retriever her names Denver. This is the best picture i have of her since she turned one.View attachment 3340781
She's so cute! I love her name too!

I don't have good pictures of mine also because I recently moved most to my computer, to free up space on my phone, and I'm too lazy to go get my laptop lol

She's so cute! I love her name too!

I don't have good pictures of mine also because I recently moved most to my computer, to free up space on my phone, and I'm too lazy to go get my laptop lol
Thanks! We were deciding between Sofie, Denver and Willow but she listened to Denver the best so we stuck with it. I have tons of her as a puppy but she thinks its funny not to pose anymore. My hardrive deleted a bunch of my pics so i will now transfer old pics to my computer.

Thanks! We were deciding between Sofie, Denver and Willow but she listened to Denver the best so we stuck with it. I have tons of her as a puppy but she thinks its funny not to pose anymore. My hardrive deleted a bunch of my pics so i will now transfer old pics to my computer.
Definitely transfer pics often! I've lost pictures too so that's why I transfer every couple months.

This is my Charlie girl. Shes an 8yo shih-tzu x jack russell
FB_IMG_1670182469726.jpg

Hercules is her 6yo son. Pictured with a very bad at home hair cut lol
FB_IMG_1670182367137.jpg

Fluffy dog at the back is 1yo Hope, border collie little fluffy dog cross. Big girl is 2yo CamoBear, a mix of a few breeds and the puppy is her full little brother Pebbles.
FB_IMG_1670182541800.jpg

Back
Top Bottom