Show me your MUTTS!

gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
so many people get carried away with their "pure" chickens- I thought it would be neat for people to be proud of their mutts, or at least fill the curiosity of what 2 breeds could look like without having to breed them. so here we go...

Coocoo maran/silky/EE bantam

red cochin/blue EE

silky/EE bantam

This is my favorite mutt, a naked-neck, frizzled, part silkie mystery mix. When people visit for the first time I get a lot of "is....is there something wrong with that one?"

hahaha but she is adorable!

thumbsup.gif

I just hatched some out a week ago! Of course they don't look like anything other than regular chicks right now.
2 look like my spitzhauben chicks when they were babies.
I have 3 that are part silkie, they have 5 tows, but black.
Then I have 2 that are just black normal chicks.
And 2 that are EE mixes.

I'm very excited to see what they look like as adults!

Omg, she's crazy looking. Love it. I have a Turken. Everyone always asks if she's sick. Or if she is a turkey/chicken mix.
This is my favorite mutt, a naked-neck, frizzled, part silkie mystery mix. When people visit for the first time I get a lot of "is....is there something wrong with that one?"

the 2 reds and the white are barnyard mixes, the gray in corner is a week older and an isbar/legbar mix, and the stripey one is a frizzle /smooth blue splash mix. the for little ones were born today and yesterday.

Last edited:

the chick to the right is the above chick the one to the left is a blue splash frizzle/blue splash smooth mix.

The chicken below is a blue splash maran/speckled sussex.

Back
Top Bottom