Show me your poofballs, please!

hush, he's cute!

COPYRIGHT!! NO STEALY

is that a bobcat??? ur actully allowd to keep thos???

Yes, she is a bobcat, No, withouth proper paperwork and permits, you cannot keep them. I am a permitted wildlife rehabilitator with the propper permits to have animals like her and the hundreds of others we work with. Most rehab cases are species that are protected in one way or another.

Last edited:
Yes, she is a bobcat, No, withouth proper paperwork and permits, you cannot keep them. I am a permitted wildlife rehabilitator with the propper permits to have animals like her and the hundreds of others we work with. Most rehab cases are species that are protected in one way or another.

i would love to do something like that! lol your animals u raise are soo cute but i know they can get dangerous quick, :)

yep, out of all the pictures I just posted, the bobcat kits are mostly non-release. Many of them come to us severly imprinted, or with some sort of other issue that prevents them from returning to the wild. We don't stress out our release program bobs with photo shoots like the imprinted ones. Some of them have to remain captive, and end up in zoos.

yep, out of all the pictures I just posted, the bobcat kits are mostly non-release. Many of them come to us severly imprinted, or with some sort of other issue that prevents them from returning to the wild. We don't stress out our release program bobs with photo shoots like the imprinted ones. Some of them have to remain captive, and end up in zoos.

ya i know how that can be not being able to return them to the wild. i have raised wild birds, and a fox. some birds were to tame and the fox went to a zoo. i had very little contact with the fox and tryed not to handle or be with it more than i needed but the wildlife rescue it came from said it couldnt be relesed. Love the bobcat! never seen one before! and the armadillo never saw one of thos eaither!

That was Arthur. He was a great baby! I don't know the raccoon, but the stuffed animals are what we use to comfort single orphans when they arrive.

Alot of people do not realize how easy it is to destroy a wild animal as far as being ever truely wild or "tame". I actually blogged about one of our non-release bobs because of this...they are very delicate animals. Those pictures are actually three different bobcats. Bridgette is the first three, then Nadia, and last is Moose. Nadia was a release program bob. The bobs are our specialty.

You can read Quincey's story here. Our goal is always to return the cat to the wild, unfortunately, for reasons beyond our control, we aren't always sucessful.

http://karidawn.wordpress.com/2011/05/11/intellegence-in-the-eyes-of-a-cat/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom