Show me your Runners' eggs

KikiDeAnime

Spooky
6 Years
Dec 29, 2017
Battle Ground, WA
I found a strange egg in our nesting box but I wasn't completely sure if it was really from our youngest duck(9 months) Kaeda. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it because I made the mistake of leaving it on the counter so someone assumed it was bad and tossed it(literally) into the garabge can. I was going to clean it off as it was completely covered in crap so I couldn't tell what color it was.
I already know what Duchess' eggs look like but Kaeda has never laid yet but recently was showing signs of getting ready to start laying.

Can you all show me your Runners' eggs?

I found a strange egg in our nesting box but I wasn't completely sure if it was really from our youngest duck(9 months) Kaeda. Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of it because I made the mistake of leaving it on the counter so someone assumed it was bad and tossed it(literally) into the garabge can. I was going to clean it off as it was completely covered in crap so I couldn't tell what color it was.
I already know what Duchess' eggs look like but Kaeda has never laid yet but recently was showing signs of getting ready to start laying.

Can you all show me your Runners' eggs?
Maybe look at the Runner Duck thread, or just ask on there.

Our fawn and white girl lays white eggs. Our Blue and Chocolate runners lay pretty light blue eggs.
20181130_144221~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom