Show off your 2011 Turkey Poults

Quote:
Awwwwwwwww, I love it. SOoooooooooo many!!!
ep.gif
I want all of them!!!
gig.gif

So glad that you are selling them all. Thanks for sharing pics. Please take more pics when you can and post. I love seeing poult pics.
love.gif
love.gif

Yes, and that was just 1 tray!!!!!!!!

I got a few new ones this week. My oldest also went outside this weekend. You can see the heads start to get bald and they have the ugly's.

76816_img_0700_4-18.jpg

76816_img_0713_4-18.jpg

76816_img_0665_4-18.jpg

I'm desperately hoping to be able to share some pics too! I set some eggs on Friday - due date being 5/14. So excited but also terribly scared of an unsuccessful incubation as this is my first time
fl.gif

Here are the next 4, they hatched in my classroom about 2 weeks ago. Its amazing that all 4 eggs hatched... I mean only 22 screaming 6 and 7 year olds were around them!
lol.png
I have 10 more due in one week, 4 more a week after that. I'll be setting about 20 this weekend!!! Yeah!!!!!
BTW, my 8 year old took this picture!

81125_4_baby_turkeys_in_hand.jpg

Last edited:
I've hatched two settings of Midget Whites so far this year and still don't have any good photos of them. I'll try to rectify that this weekend.

I've got fifty five more Midget White eggs in the box right now and have a setting of Standard Bronze that will go in tonight.

Back
Top Bottom