Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
IMG_20210918_163124.jpg
IMG_20210918_163739.jpg

Updated photos! :p

Semi long story. There’s a lady on YouTube that had Mille Fleur Cochins. This one in the pic looks exactly like one of hers that was named Pinecone. It fits so well. She was cranking out some chicks and I even asked if she shipped eggs and I got a “we have” in response. I took that as she really didn’t want to ship eggs. Anyways, she had a really nice flock of fluff balls but I guess it got to be overwhelming because every time she discovered a new broody she would give the camera a big 🙄. I miss her little chicken videos. All of you Cochin veterans probably know the one I’m talking about since birds of a feather really do flock together.

I love him. 😍 Also that Splash (?) hen next to him in this shot has some amazing foot feathers! :eek:

My exact thought when I saw him!! 🤣

Beautiful birds! :love

Everyone's Cochins are so beautiful. View attachment 2837341 I've never really cared much for frizzled Cochins, but some of the ones posted here could change my mind on that!
Yep he's it a complete ball lol

The one next to him is Missy she is blue mottled

Semi long story. There’s a lady on YouTube that had Mille Fleur Cochins. This one in the pic looks exactly like one of hers that was named Pinecone. It fits so well. She was cranking out some chicks and I even asked if she shipped eggs and I got a “we have” in response. I took that as she really didn’t want to ship eggs. Anyways, she had a really nice flock of fluff balls but I guess it got to be overwhelming because every time she discovered a new broody she would give the camera a big 🙄. I miss her little chicken videos. All of you Cochin veterans probably know the one I’m talking about since birds of a feather really do flock together.
Super crazy story.... The MF pullet in my pic's name was also Pinecone.

Promise the YT lady wasn't me though. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom