Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Elsa goes broody every few days... if i leave eggs in the coop longer than 10 minutes, she thinks shes a mama!!

20210724_143739.jpg

She is so cute!😍 I bet once my four standard cochins grow up they will be broody. ALL. THE. TIME.🤦‍♀️
I wouldn't mind.. but she is meaner than her usual grumpy self when she's broody. I have to cover her w a hand towel to get her out, or she will get me hard!! I am considering another cochin for her as a friend... but.. maybe broody isn't so good 😆

I wouldn't mind.. but she is meaner than her usual grumpy self when she's broody. I have to cover her w a hand towel to get her out, or she will get me hard!! I am considering another cochin for her as a friend... but.. maybe broody isn't so good 😆
Hylia can get like that, but she will yield to me every now and then!
(No, it is not....)

She looks an awful lot like my Astrid....
She is not bantam cochin, I got her as an Olive Egger of some sort!View attachment 2826279
Oh sheeee is pretty!! I just love blue splash chickens!! Oh this is perfect.. i wanted to know if easter eggers tend to be broody or not.. i want colored eggs, so i was thinking of silkied easter eggers, or just bantam easter eggers. I prefer non-broody tho.. they intimidate me when they get mean.

Hylia can get like that, but she will yield to me every now and then!
(No, it is not....)
She will charge at me once in a while when she's not broody.. but i can end that. But she growls so loud at my poor D'uccles.. one even had an egg outside of the coop while elsa was broody, because she sounded like a lion!! 😾

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom