Show off your birds!!!

This is my hen who sadly passed away yesterday...
IMG_1129.JPG
IMG_1130.PNG

This is my flock I have always wanted chickens but my husband said I couldn't but my neighbor gave my kids 3 chicks and now we have 18
That's so funny last year my honey convince me to get into chickens and bite a few baby chicks online I wasn't that excited so he picked out most of them but when they arrive I totally took over and became their mother and then a few weeks later I ordered more chicken from another Hatchery and then when they showed up I became totally obsessed then a few weeks later I bought more chicken finally it got to 18 and then I started getting sad that it was almost winter and I couldn't buy more chicken so then I made a compulsive by and bought eight more baby chicks for my pet chicken now we have 22 chicken that's how it goes LOL and now my honey is totally out of the chickens and sleeps in and makes his tea while I'm out every morning taking care of them he just wanted maybe 7 chicken and now we have three chicken houses and three runs and we're building one run that's 30 ft long covered run

Oh my gosh I am now so obsessed over cochins I want to get more coaches in the spring I bought two baby Cochin from my pet chicken about two months ago or a month ago I think my blue Cochin baby chick might be a boy if it is I'm still thinking about keeping him I have a splash Cochin that I'm pretty sure is a girl I'll put some pictures on of my blue Cochin for you to see if it is a boy or girl it's common Waddles is getting Pinker but my pet chicken has a 100% guarantee that they can sex good that's why I got them from my pet chicken because I did not want any roosters thank you for posting your pictures of your coaches I I would and I'm sure everyone else would like to see more thank you I love this form

Back
Top Bottom