Show Off Your Brahmas!

Here is one of my light brahmas who is over a year old. One of my favorite lap birds.
20180207_141851.jpg

This hen is gorgeous! When I bought my brahmas I didn't know anything about them or the colours. I was told they were gold laced. Turns out that they're actually partridge brahma still lovely. But it's great to see what they actually are meant to look like. There are so many variations of the colours. I'm going to get another pair this summer still not sure on the colour I want a pair of each!!

This hen is gorgeous! When I bought my brahmas I didn't know anything about them or the colours. I was told they were gold laced. Turns out that they're actually partridge brahma still lovely. But it's great to see what they actually are meant to look like. There are so many variations of the colours. I'm going to get another pair this summer still not sure on the colour I want a pair of each!!

Thank you. Ya I've seen alot of people getting confused with the penciling on the partridge. Ohh that could be fun there are so many colors to choose from now.

Back
Top Bottom