SHOW OFF YOUR FAVORITE CHICKEN DUCK ETC

kaythlin

Chirping
Oct 28, 2017
Hello everyone so I am doing a little show for the animals basically you can post you FAVORITE chicken duck maybe goat whatever is your favorite all you have to do is answer a few questions
  • Breed
  • Name (if it has one) or organizing number
  • Sex
  • Reason why it's your fave
  • Anything extra you might want to add
The winner will be announced in a reply saying you are the winner now I choose winners randomly from a pick and if you show more interest !
Xoxo good luck!
Now here is mine
Breed: d'uccle
Sex: rooster
Name: Boots
Reason: he's just so tiny cute and cuddly
Weight ; about a pound
Please excuse my face I just didn't have a picture of him except for this one and also it's night time So I can't take a picture.

Snapchat-2139821450.jpg

Breed: Barred rock (or Plymouth Rock)
Name: Grelda Claw Claw
Sex: hen
Reason: She is very smart and “friendly”
Weight: I don’t know really.
Other: She’s friendly to me and no one else. She is at the top of the pecking order. She has to watch me get the food and requires that I carry her back to the run. (Pictures is old, I didn’t have another of her alone so she was like 6 months old in the picture)

Attachments

• 9086D521-35A8-4F18-80C2-44B38047293E.jpeg
    9086D521-35A8-4F18-80C2-44B38047293E.jpeg
    765 KB · Views: 22
Breed: Barred rock (or Plymouth Rock)
Name: Grelda Claw Claw
Reason: She is very smart and “friendly”
Weight: I don’t know really.
Other: She’s friendly to me and no one else. She is at the top of the pecking order. She has to watch me get the food and requires that I carry her back to the run. (Pictures is old, I didn’t have another of her alone so she was like 6 months old in the picture)
have the same breed and they are super friendly and are not really scared of you so they are really a joy to have around. And she is indeed a beauty! Good job!

Breed: Buff Orpington
Name: Peepers
Reason: She is very docile and friendly
Weight: 7 lbs
Other: I got her as a 3 week old and she was friendly right away. Liked to be held, perched on the brooder side when she saw someone coming, etc. Knows her name and knows a couple tricks. She is the lowest in the pecking order besides our silkie but we love our beta hen :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    493.1 KB · Views: 20
This is boss
He's a booted bantam
Age is under 1 year around 8 months
Waight never waighed him so absolutely no idea
Reason he was always happy noisy bird that from the min he arrived he took over he when straight to begin the boss also he is tied as my 5 most expensive bird coming in at nearly 100euros
IMG_20180613_210324.jpg

Breed: Silkie
Name: Luna
Sex: Hen
Reason: She's so fluffy and cuddly and she likes to sit on my lap while I pet her.
Weight: 2 lbs
Extra: She likes to lay on her back while I rub her tummy, I showed her in a 4-H competition and won, and she won 2nd place in a costume contest. ( She was a rockstar)

Attachments

• IMG_1789.JPG
    IMG_1789.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    696 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom