Show off your game fowl creations..

neugene

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 20, 2012
Hi Everyone would love to see wat you are all working on at the moment I am obsessed with creating my own type of Gamer would love to see wats out there. below is a pic of my OEG cross O Shamo going to put him with a Reeza Aseel, Natal Game and a Sumatra hen this season cant wait to see wat comes out...

These are my Ko Shamo / Thai cockerels. A friend gave me 5 Ko Shamo chicks at a day old. 4 died and I was left with a single hen. I let her run with the rest of the flock until I saw my Thai top her. It didn't look good so I penned her back up and collected her eggs before I gave her back to my friend. I incubated the eggs just for fun and I really like these half pints.
#1 pullet

#2 cockerel

#3 cockerel

They are around 9 months old, the one pictured right above has just started to crow. I hope as they mature they will carry their wings like the Ko Shamo, I really like that high wing carriage.

Last edited:
These are my Ko Shamo / Thai cockerels. A friend gave me 5 Ko Shamo chicks at a day old. 4 died and I was left with a single hen. I let her run with the rest of the flock until I saw my Thai top her. It didn't look good so I penned her back up and collected her eggs before I gave her back to my friend. I incubated the eggs just for fun and I really like these half pints.
#1 pullet

#2 cockerel

#3 cockerel

They are around 9 months old, the one pictured right above has just started to crow. I hope as they mature they will carry their wings like the Ko Shamo, I really like that high wing carriage.
They are looking awesome!!! well done

Hi Everyone would love to see wat you are all working on at the moment I am obsessed with creating my own type of Gamer would love to see wats out there. below is a pic of my OEG cross O Shamo going to put him with a Reeza Aseel, Natal Game and a Sumatra hen this season cant wait to see wat comes out...

Thats is one beautiful roos

Back
Top Bottom