1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Show off your game fowl creations..

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by neugene, Sep 11, 2013.

1. neugene

neugene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2012
    Hi Everyone would love to see wat you are all working on at the moment I am obsessed with creating my own type of Gamer would love to see wats out there. below is a pic of my OEG cross O Shamo going to put him with a Reeza Aseel, Natal Game and a Sumatra hen this season cant wait to see wat comes out...

[​IMG]

2. Kadjain

Kadjain Chillin' With My Peeps

These are my Ko Shamo / Thai cockerels. A friend gave me 5 Ko Shamo chicks at a day old. 4 died and I was left with a single hen. I let her run with the rest of the flock until I saw my Thai top her. It didn't look good so I penned her back up and collected her eggs before I gave her back to my friend. I incubated the eggs just for fun and I really like these half pints.
    #1 pullet
    [​IMG]
    #2 cockerel
    [​IMG]
    #3 cockerel
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    They are around 9 months old, the one pictured right above has just started to crow. I hope as they mature they will carry their wings like the Ko Shamo, I really like that high wing carriage.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2013
  3. neugene

neugene Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2012
    They are looking awesome!!! well done

4. Kadjain

Kadjain Chillin' With My Peeps

3/4 Thai / 1/4 Shamo chicks

5. mcrooke45

mcrooke45 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2011
    New Market, TN
    Here are a couple of my project birds.
    [​IMG]

Ko Shamo x Modern Game Bantam
    [​IMG]

Ko Shamo x Mini Asil

6. maranfarmer563

maranfarmer563 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2014
    northern Pennsylvania
    I love that giant grey game,I want to make some. I have Malays and law greys,so cool LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by