Show Off Your Games!

Keep the best cull the rest, I only planned to keep the two very best brothers. If ones not willing to cull then that's how we get all these peddlers selling junk. Its actually a pretty simple concept if one ever wants to have birds that fit the bill. I've not once sold a bird but if I ever do it'll be something I know for a fact is something I would feed an keep on feeding.
F80EB2D6-77AC-47F2-8265-04B92C180C3B.gif

I would think of a bird isn’t good enough to keep for any number of reasons it’s not good enough to leave either. Pretty simple really. If I don’t want it why give it to someone else?
I’d have to sell every bird 10 times over to get my money back. When money becomes the driving factor relating to feed and housing costs people start making stupid decisions.

I would think of a bird isn’t good enough to keep for any number of reasons it’s not good enough to leave either. Pretty simple really. If I don’t want it why give it to someone else?
I’d have to sell every bird 10 times over to get my money back. When money becomes the driving factor relating to feed and housing costs people start making stupid decisions.
:goodpost:

F80EB2D6-77AC-47F2-8265-04B92C180C3B.gif

You can only dye feathers lighter than the original color. You would have to bleach them first. None of this is recommended while still attached to a living chicken though. You can use kool aid though for lighter feathers.
i cant do it:( moms took my kool an she say blond chicken cant be purple! i want take pics but my brother broked my phone:rant he tare up my stuff all time and make me mad!

Are you from Missouri by chance?
u askin me? no i not suppose to tell peeples but i live georgia

Back
Top Bottom