Show Off Your Games!

Doubtful you'll be getting anything from this site for quite sometime lol. Plus can't tell most of them folks anything they lack what we call common sense the type folks that believe gamefowl are forced to fight and the gun is what kills people I guess them rocks just hit people in the head, or that food poisoned itself too.

The new real world is Facebook and the like. Why go out and see for yourself when you can become an expert from your couch and a hardass at the same time. If you don't agree and actually have hands on experience you are likely to get censored.
Getting out the soapbox tonight? Just joking, have a good one!

Just amazes me is all, I have more I assure you and honestly I can't be the only one who can put two an two together and it make four out of the way things are going down the old shitter.

Don't get me wrong I've made some buddies on here and then some real honest to goodness buddies and got some dang good honest fowl to boot, but out side of this thread with us it's a complete Shit show. And the ones where people put down games and the owners mean while they are just talking out of their rear end. It just boils my blood.

Last edited:
Doubtful you'll be getting anything from this site for quite sometime lol. Plus can't tell most of them folks anything they lack what we call common sense the type folks that believe gamefowl are forced to fight and the gun is what kills people I guess them rocks just hit people in the head, or that food poisoned itself too.

The new real world is Facebook and the like. Why go out and see for yourself when you can become an expert from your couch and a hardass at the same time. If you don't agree and actually have hands on experience you are likely to get censored.
One of these days I’m gonna sign up for Facebook. I wanna be cool!

Just amazes me is all, I have more I assure you and honestly I can't be the only one who can put two an two together and it make four out of the way things are going down the old shitter.

Don't get me wrong I've made some buddies on here and then some real honest to goodness buddies and got some dang good honest fowl to boot, but out side of this thread with us it's a complete Shit show. And the ones where people put down games and the owners mean while they are just talking out of their rear end. It just boils my blood.
Preach on!!

Back
Top Bottom