Show Off Your Games!

this is a stag i adopted from one of my neighbors and doctored back to health. he was freeranging and got pretty beat up. i dont' know what got ahold of his tail...maybe a dog... who knows. I think he will be very pretty when he is all grown though... what do yall think?

42512_015.jpg

42512_020.jpg

Quote:
i dont' think so... I think it is just the way his feathers are. from what i understand he is kelso.

mmm no that's how his feathers are! Some thing happned and they are just growing out.... As for being a kelso can't really tell. Doesn't look like a toppie either

Quote:
i dont' think so... I think it is just the way his feathers are. from what i understand he is kelso.

mmm no that's how his feathers are! Some thing happned and they are just growing out.... As for being a kelso can't really tell. Doesn't look like a toppie either

ok here is a pic of one of my favorite hens.
42512_027.jpg

42512_025.jpg

By looking at all of my birds what do yall think they are? I was told by the breeder that they are all kelso but i'm no expert..... I just think they are pretty...lol

OK, I made a phone call.... the white roo is a hatch x kelso.

Last edited:
Well obviously I do...lol. besides... the bleach I clean that dirty table with will kill anything that chicken gets on it. On top of that fact... I did not put him up there, he jumped up there out of my sons arms.

Quote:
Hey Cuban Longtails, thanks for the tip! I went on Ebay & bought 20 White Sonotol Asil eggs from FlyinFrizzle. Hopefully they are offspring of the birds in the pictures he had posted. Looked very nice.

You're welcome! Good luck on the incubation & hatch!
big_smile.png

Well, here are the pics of the White Sonatol Asil chicks that hatched yesterday. Bought 20 eggs off of ebay, and ten hatched. Not bad considering my idiot post office delivered them on my side porch on a Saturday and never even let me know. I found them the next afternoon!

43076_asil2.jpg

43076_asil1.jpg

43076_asil3.jpg

Cuban Longtails- thanks again for the tip!
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom