Show Off Your Games!

20190313_163840.jpg

The winter hatched chicks passed away. They got flooded one night, got wet and cold and passed away within a couple days. She had one left, so I let her out of pen and the first night they both got taken by something .. she went outside the fence to sleep for some reason.
Well that sucks. Might have to set up a game camera so you’ll at least know what’s eating your birds.

I’m gonna need one more picture please. :gig
Nah, what is the black one again and what’s in the pen?
In the pen are 2 double tufted Araucana pullets. All I know about the hen is that she was dropped off with some cockerels by a man at the farm I worked at over the summer.
She has beaten up large fowl hens. She tends to keep to herself and only seems to tolerate the company of the 2 pullets she hatched over the summer.

In the pen are 2 double tufted Araucana pullets. All I know about the hen is that she was dropped off with some cockerels by a man at the farm I worked at over the summer.
She has beaten up large fowl hens. She tends to keep to herself and only seems to tolerate the company of the 2 pullets she hatched over the summer.
Are you aware that chicken in the pen has body feathers growing out of the neck?

Back
Top Bottom