Show Off Your Games!

Quote:
Same thing here Chief. I also bought off E-bay. One batch of 14, not one developed. Second batch of 14, I put one in the hatcher but didn't hatch. I think I have 4 in the hatcher right now, due Sunday. I have 2 Radios that hatched today though.
big_smile.png

Yes please let me know if you find some good ones. Chicks would be better for me I think.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you guys are having so much trouble. I may have an old copy of Feathered Warrior or The Gamecock hiding around here somewhere. Maybe one or two of those old timers might still be in business. Lemme know if ya want me to look.........Pop

Quote:
Thanks Pop. By all means if you can find some one with good Punkin Hulseys let me know. Like I said, I really want to find some one that has been raising them for a while. From what I've found so far, it seems like their are a lot of folks trying to breed them, but not too many that have the right color. And then their are some that have the right color but have lost conformation breeding just for color.
I got really lucky when I bought my White Asil eggs off of ebay, I got 10 very healthy nice looking chicks.

Quote:
Thanks Pop. By all means if you can find some one with good Punkin Hulseys let me know. Like I said, I really want to find some one that has been raising them for a while. From what I've found so far, it seems like their are a lot of folks trying to breed them, but not too many that have the right color. And then their are some that have the right color but have lost conformation breeding just for color.
I got really lucky when I bought my White Asil eggs off of ebay, I got 10 very healthy nice looking chicks.

You Have a PM........Pop

In past post there was some really nice pics of Pumpkin Hulsey posted by Cuda, also found PH eggs on an auction site called Oakridgegamefarm.com, you might check these out, not sure if you can get any here but it is a start, Lynn

Sorry, my mistake,
wink.png
you are right and they showed pics of the birds and a history of them, they are beautiful. hope this helps. Lynn

Quote:
Hi, I think it should be oakridgegamefarm.net
Been buying stuff from there for a while.

Ok all you guys out there that are looking for Pumpkin Hulseys!!!! There are a dozen chicks up for auction from Greenfire Farms on the RareBreedsAuction.com Site right now, they are at $35.00!!!!! Lynn

Those Pumpkin Hulseys really do look amazing.

My games are starting to grow out, and soon it will be time to decide which two boys to keep. Tough decisions, but maybe you guys can help. In this first picture are a couple of Hennie X Pyle blue (I think).
12125_s6301612.jpg
The stag is in the front and looks like he will be in feathered. (The pullet on the left is a black roundhead)

In the second picture, the one in the front is an Aseel crossed with an American, and the one in the back is a Kelso crossed with a Sid Taylor.
12125_s6301619.jpg

In the next picture, the Brownred Stag is on the right, and a black roundhead pullet is on the left.
12125_s6301609b.jpg

Finally, here's a picture of the whole crew, including another boy or two(not sure yet if they are black roundheads or brownreds:
12125_s6301595.jpg

Let me know what you think.

I think you should keep whichever ones look best to you. Since they are all mixed, it doesn`t seem to matter. Curious why you are only keeping 2. You can`t keep them together, no matter what. Why not make some more small pens and keep most of them. When they are grown you can decide what to keep and if only one, then you will have some small pens for the new stags. Your call......Pop

Back
Top Bottom