Show Off Your Games!

My grammar always bad.

If your bill not filled by fall, then I may be able to help. I am trying to find redquill hens from more than one source. Very much prefer some from Missouri that were reared free range. Hoping to enhance my flocks resistant to cocci infection. My birds from Indiana, there cocci not a problem but here they are getting hammered requiring medication.

Quote:
I let go of most of my shamo bantams, I just kept a handful.
I have not decided what Im going to do with my shamo yet ???
Just kept 2 barred males, & a wheaton & black hens. Have about 10 so left ouf of 50 bantams.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/12005_barred_shamo_2.jpg

Do you have pictures of your black shamos?

Here's the last pics I took of my bantam shamo, they're already older pics. Will try to take some newer pics soon.
I am thinking I am only going to keep a quad again for this yrs breedings.
Barred Roos X Black Hens.

12005_p9051653_crop.jpg

12005_p8261267.jpg

Quote:
Really nice. Would you consider selling a pair? Or maybe a trade? I could send you a pair of white asil, or any of the lines I have for that matter. Seriously.

Sorry Chief,

I don't plan on letting any birds go this yr, only hatching eggs if anything
wink.png
lol.png

Not sure about that either.Just going to wait & see first, planning on going all out on the hatches as soon as they start laying
wink.png

Man I love these Asils, probably going to have to get more soon:lol:

12005_imag0070.jpg

they are pretty good around people, just not other roosters.

Guessing like their standard counter parts
smile.png
wouldn't know for sure, I never have owned a standard shamo.
From what I have read about standards I have seen the same charactoristics & behaviors in my bantams.

Quote:
Really nice. Would you consider selling a pair? Or maybe a trade? I could send you a pair of white asil, or any of the lines I have for that matter. Seriously.

Sorry Chief,

I don't plan on letting any birds go this yr, only hatching eggs if anything
wink.png
lol.png

Not sure about that either.Just going to wait & see first, planning on going all out on the hatches as soon as they start laying
wink.png

Man I love these Asils, probably going to have to get more soon:lol:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/12005_imag0070.jpg

Apology not necessary. I don't blame ya a bit. Just don't forget about me when you have a couple to let go. I know what you mean about liking the Asil. I was hooked with my first bunch of em too. I been thinking about crossing one of my asil over a shorty bullock grey hen to see if the grey pattern comes out.
I really like the look of the one stag in your pics. Good luck with them.

Well they are all young & need about another 3-4 months to fill out.

They are at that scragally / ugly stage
sickbyc.gif

Will keep posting updates & new Pics here on BYC.

I should be geting a few more soon, I need more pullets.

Will try to get some pics of the parents soon
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom