Show Off Your Games!

What I love about these birds is that many of the hens remind me of photos I've seen of Red Junglefowl females. I just love the thought of owning a domestic chicken that's as close as possible to its wild ancestors. Oh well, maybe someday...
droolin.gif

Hi everyone My name is Kal and this is my first time posting on this site. I have some American gamefowl, Brownreds, green leg hatch, some crosses, I also have a young pair of Pumpkin Hulsey, a few Spanish gamefowl chicks, Asil and Shamo (still babys). here are some pics.

Asils

white Asil

Last edited:
Hi everyone My name is Kal and this is my first time posting on this site. I have some American gamefowl, Brownreds, green leg hatch, some crosses, I also have a young pair of Pumpkin Hulsey, a few Spanish gamefowl chicks, Asil and Shamo (still babys). here are some pics.

Asils

white Asil

Where did you get your spanish fowl? Can you put on pictures of them please?

3dqarr, the first two pictures are Brownred roosters, I'll post pictures of my Pumpkins and other birds when I get the time to take them.

Whitewolf loft,I got the Spanish as eggs from a guy who lives near me , they are still fuzzy babies and I have no pictures of them yet, he told that their bloodlines were brought from Cuba and that his father has been breeding them for over 20 years in Florida. I see that you have homers too. have you guys started your young birds season yet, I just shipped 50 birds to the first race of the season.

Last edited:
Does anyone know anyone in Tennessee who breeds games who has a website. I am a teen who has very little money, but I would really like to breed gamefowl!

Does anyone know anyone in Tennessee who breeds games who has a website. I am a teen who has very little money, but I would really like to breed gamefowl!
Not sure of anyone in TN that has a website, but there are breeders on this forum and others who may be able to ship birds to you.. Perhaps if they're nice enough even for only the price of shipping/box (about 50-60 bux, depending).

A lot of people who have websites are only after the money, not to say they all are, there are those like me who just like to have the website to show off birds/it is a valuable source for connecting with other breeders and possibly to provide educational purposes (articles written, links to other websites, so on), and occasionally to sell a few extras.. But I will say a lot are just about the money in gamefowl and as a result you will likely end up with junk or not what they told you (many are feather peddlers, they just so happen to have whatever you want even if the birds are actually not even related to the fowl, they will tell you it is a typewriter blue when in reality it's a blue fever or a bird that may be crossed 8 different ways for all we know).

The best way, unless someone online offers you birds, is to find a local breeder. With a local breeder you may have to work out in the cock yard for awhile doing chores, but you'll end up with some pretty good birds usually.

God bless,
Daniel.

Not sure of anyone in TN that has a website, but there are breeders on this forum and others who may be able to ship birds to you.. Perhaps if they're nice enough even for only the price of shipping/box (about 50-60 bux, depending).

A lot of people who have websites are only after the money, not to say they all are, there are those like me who just like to have the website to show off birds/it is a valuable source for connecting with other breeders and possibly to provide educational purposes (articles written, links to other websites, so on), and occasionally to sell a few extras.. But I will say a lot are just about the money in gamefowl and as a result you will likely end up with junk or not what they told you (many are feather peddlers, they just so happen to have whatever you want even if the birds are actually not even related to the fowl, they will tell you it is a typewriter blue when in reality it's a blue fever or a bird that may be crossed 8 different ways for all we know).

The best way, unless someone online offers you birds, is to find a local breeder. With a local breeder you may have to work out in the cock yard for awhile doing chores, but you'll end up with some pretty good birds usually.

God bless,
Daniel.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom