Show Off Your Games!

Here's my Brood pair of Lacy Roundheads. Big, heavy, thick set birds. That hen is huge, and spurred (which I like). I usually like a little more leg and agile type, but what ya'll think?

Here's my Brood pair of Lacy Roundheads. Big, heavy, thick set birds. That hen is huge, and spurred (which I like). I usually like a little more leg and agile type, but what ya'll think?
I like them both... Big chested rooster and strong looking hen... I like spurred hens as well, seems like a good trait to have especially if they are free range birds. I like to keep both agile/leggy type and some heavy ones too... I think mixing the two gives you the best all around athletic hybrids. I like to cross a speedy rooster to a big hen, in my experience it produces a taller, leaner roosters. See my first post on page 482..

My Grey Rooster.. He is named Hurt Legs... He is a half brother to Fabio. He is extremely strong and heavy, but not as tall as Fabio. He broke his leg when he was young and walks a litte funny.

GORGEOUS!!!!
thumbsup.gif

Here is a picture of him at an older age... I was stupid enough to give him away. I would have kept him but he was not friendly towards my daughters, and they wanted to keep the tame one..

Here is the one I kept instead of him.
Named ... Black Snow... Also the offspring of Franky Black and Hatch hen.

They are both handsome roosters! And your daughter is adorable! Glad you got a rooster they can hold
smile.png
Though I'm sorry you couldn't keep the other one.

Can some one tell me if she might be a game hen or some sort of cross. She's 14 weeks and quite a firecracker. Very friendly to me but won't even back down to my Roos.

She was a gift to my daughter so I don't have a clue what the parents are.

Back
Top Bottom