Show Off Your Games!

Man y'all should see how I got totally slammed on c h I c k en f I r u m by hildar without my knowledge after being nice to her in regard to eggs I'll post the link later don't have time right now but it's bad. Guess that's what happens when u try to help!

This is my mouthy adopted girl Gertrude. She's about 1, lays medium ivory colored eggs, and has an opinion on everything. Question: does she look like an American game bird?

This is my mouthy adopted girl Gertrude. She's about 1, lays medium ivory colored eggs, and has an opinion on everything. Question: does she look like an American game bird?

She certainly so derived as every bird in your picture. Otherwise the wheaton colored bird in question appears to have some American Game influence but otherwise looks a bit fluffy in the butt. I would estimate no.

Well my first two modern x malay eggs didn't hatch they stopped forming about day 16-17 which sucks but by the look of them I'm expecting cushion combs which will be great I don't really enjoy dubbing

Man y'all should see how I got totally slammed on c h I c k en f I r u m by hildar without my knowledge after being nice to her in regard to eggs I'll post the link later don't have time right now but it's bad. Guess that's what happens when u try to help!
I've been trying to tell people lol my instincts are always right ( two headed coin that one )

My brother-in-law had a fox raid one of his pens taking his last bumblefoot grey brood cock, is there anyone with bumblefoots willing to sell some eggs? He also asked about some fardown brownreds. Thanks Eric

How many toes does he have? His feet look like he has been kept the deep compost style for a while. I pull those scales and trim the spurs. Mighty big comb too, mine never get such big combs even when not near the dubbing process.

Back
Top Bottom