Show Off Your Games!

Is there a book or a website I can get that will tell me all the breeds of American game and their behavior and how to tell them apart
I'm new to raising them and it seems overwhelming lol

The Sabong website will have endless amounts of information on American breeds.

If you have any immediate questions, I'm sure someone (even myself) could have a crack at answering some questions via PM if you needed. :)

Gotta keep a close eye on this guy. Obviously he didn't like somebody near his pen. Both feet tore up pretty bad. Had to bandage him up. Definately going to be my problem bird.

I think it may have been a guinea wandering around near his pen. This bird is a little more aggressive. As for not taking care of the cuts. I just cleaned them up and put neosporin on the deep cut on each foot and blue kote on the rest of the little cuts on his feet. His other foot was worse but the pic wasn't good. He was having a hard time standing. It don't take long to fix him up why not?

I can't see doing it for my birds. I only do it if there is serious threat of them losing something. The way I see it is they are hardy enough to take care of some cuts like those themselves. Also you really have to watch guineas I've had some kill chicks that wandered to far.

Back
Top Bottom