Show Off Your Games!

for sale inbox please

ok i talked to my friend today about the chicks, we were mixed up on breeding pens. i have kelso x green legged hatch. sorry for all the bs posts on brunner rh. he also said he thinks that one spangled is a cockerel and the other spangled and red are pullets. hoping for two cockerels still. now that i know they arent pure kelso or pure hatch. im sending them both ways instead of our non game. may just throw the pullet (hoping for only one)to the RIR and see what pops out. so now plans are next offspring for games are 3/4 hatch 1/4 kelso. heard the hatches were pretty good.any pics on these?

then that means if i get it down to where i got a game bird with the size of a br and laying abilities(maybe just a little but it could go a long way. nobody has it. why? they havent thought about it yet or when they mentioned it they got shot down like they did me. Jshuban, if i were to be successful in this"endeavor" you will get a better deal than the rest. and this doesnt mean if you say it is a good idea after this. no names will be added. j, you are the only one that is willing to let someone think freely. yes i may crash, but chances are even greater of success. i got a little luck and that is one of the main factors other than knnoledge and management skills

if it was a good idea, they would doing it all over.
a waste of time and money. but, your time, your money. have fun.
" i may crash, but chances are even greater of success." actually, your chance of success is about not much. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom