Show Off Your Games!

In my mind they are mixed breed barnyard games. According to the sellers, what you see in the pic are one each: Sid Taylor, Miner Blue, Billy Ruble Hatch, Sweater, Pumpkin Hulsey and Thai.

Another Hulsey just hatched a couple minutes ago on day 23. There are still six more eggs in the incubator that passed the float test this a.m. but I don't have real high hopes for them at this point.

That Sid Taylor chick is a pistol; an hour after he hatched he managed to crawl up on top of another egg and vault a cardboard fence I had put up to keep the seperate. It is a good 3 1/2-4 inches tall.

Quote:
nice birds
I like sumatras
I got a cross sumatra rooster
that even like more than my pure sumatra rooster.
59337_2011-03-26_110010.jpg

Had 7 pumpkin hulsey chicks hatch yesteday. Ive got Morgan whitehackle, blue fever, and some blue asil crosses in the bator due in a couple weeks. Cant wait till they get hatched and grown!

Here is my roo Smoke. Pumkin Hulsey From Gabbard Farms. I also have 6 fertile eggs in the bator, ready to hatch a week from today. He has been the best Rooster I have ever owned. He is sweet and nice to the hens but also keeps them in line and will protect chicks from other hens and predators. He also will challenge hawks that swoop down at his hens.

Quote:

Thanks Lynn. I raise horseman pouters but right now I just have two pair and two young in the nest. I had other pigeon breeds but decided to cut down to these. I cant wait to get them in the sky and watch the hunt down some ferals.

This is our base bloodline, Allen Roundhead. I have him in the brood pen with two Roundhead and Three Lieper Hatch hens. 1 dozen eggs in the incubator. Will have eggs available soon and started birds later in the year if anyone is interested.

39717_dsc06621.jpg

39717_dsc06619.jpg

Back
Top Bottom