Show Off Your Games!

Just want to share a few pen pics.
Just built this 20x20 covered with netting. Hen pen to keep hens in after I pick up all the stags for the year. Works great I dont have to climb cypress tree to catch stags at night. Just leave the door open a couple weeks, feed them every day so they get use to it the close to door behind them and catch them at night.

Just built this 20x20 covered with netting. Hen pen to keep hens in after I pick up all the stags for the year. Works great I dont have to climb cypress tree to catch stags at night. Just leave the door open a couple weeks, feed them every day so they get use to it the close to door behind them and catch them at night.

Nice setup
thumbsup.gif

Nice pens what breeds are you working with?

Wow, REALLY nice set up! Where are your doors on the dome pens?
The doors are hard to see in the pic, but there is a peice cut out and a door one square wider and tall than the cut out serves as a door. I hinge them on the left side with hog rings and latch them on right side with two rabbit cage spring latches.

Back
Top Bottom