Show Off Your Games!

Frizzles? Yeah, I didn't want to say anything, like, your chicken looks a little scruffy there, haha. Needs some conditioner. Or, you took him fishing and he was the bait.

LOL! Frizzles; so that is what that breed is called. Have seen them and always wondered why anyone would a breed a chicken to look like that. To each his own, I guess.

any one know what breed of game this is?
on one hand the type of dubbing on the comb suggests Old English. The yellow legs and larger body suggest American Game. The neck feathers everyone is pointing out could be from too much sun or being close to molt (really dry feathers), rough living conditions, too much protein in the diet or it may have oriental in him as some Asils will have their hackle feathers flare up like that when they are growing new ones in.

on one hand the type of dubbing on the comb suggests Old English. The yellow legs and larger body suggest American Game. The neck feathers everyone is pointing out could be from too much sun or being close to molt (really dry feathers), rough living conditions, too much protein in the diet or it may have oriental in him as some Asils will have their hackle feathers flare up like that when they are growing new ones in.

On second thought, he looks like a cockerel so he might not be fully developed yet. I know my Golden Duckwing changed a lot from six to eight months old.

Six months

Eight months. Drastic improvement!

what does this one look like (besides a chicken lol)
68356_339478726151306_1712630459_n.jpg
old english? i was thinking maybe american...he doesnt look like my 3 oegb roosters :/

Back
Top Bottom