Show off your house ducks!

Thats a great little pattern! Im going to fiddle around with diapers while they are young, but plan on getting the ones for when they are adults. I just can't wait to dress them up
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Once you catch the sewing bug you can't stop! I've made about three diapers now, and two costumes for Wobbles: Choose Goose and a tamago sushi roll. He hates 'em both. :p With Bean's unique coloring I can't think of any good costume ideas for her. Can you?

Once you catch the sewing bug you can't stop! I've made about three diapers now, and two costumes for Wobbles: Choose Goose and a tamago sushi roll. He hates 'em both. :p With Bean's unique coloring I can't think of any good costume ideas for her. Can you? 

Hmmmm I just went looking for a pic of bean, and found one while she was little, though Im sure her markings didnt change that much..... At first I thought killer whale, especially with the white by the eyes.. then I saw the brown part and instantly thought peanut butter cup.. (I love my sweets if you couldnt tell :p lol) ... hmm a bear would be kinda cute. like a teddy... also like a salsa girl costume, with the flower either on the side of her face ir as a choker and that skirt with ruffles. .. Only way i'd be able to make a costume is to modify a pre existing dog one. I have no idea how youd go about making them from scratch lol

"Pancaked" needs to be an actual verb. [/URL]
my two ducks are 2 months old. My husband is getting pretty upset I spend so much money on them, so he won't let me order them diapers, one for each plus shipping n handling let's say $70 or so. Anyway, don't want me to order the diaper harness until they are full grown so I won't have to keep buying more. And I want something for them now to get them used to wearing one and being indoors with us. Thanks for showing me how to make one. I suck at sewing but I gotta give it a try!!!

Hey guys! My name is lea and my husband and I just got our two Ancona house ducklings. I have had ducks in the past, and they are seriously the best pets ever. Cookie is the ducking thats got more black on the beak... Cupcake is the lighter one. Their personalities are so different. Cupcake is a lot more needy and omg louddd if she doesnt see me, and is constantlyy wanting to preen me every chance she gets, where as cookie is more independent even though he's a lot smaller than cupcake., now im guessing Cupcake is a girl and Cookie is a boy, even though I know I cant know for sure since they are only about a week and a half old. We both adore these two little babies so much. Theyare so much like children, it humors us. Love seeing everyones posts! It's always nice to know you're not the only crazy duck person out there.
1f61c.png
lol

Anconas are a breed that typically has a voice difference between the genders right from hatch. Listen closely. A male will be a bit lower pitched with a hint of a rasp. A female will be higher pitched with a bit of a squeek.

I have not posted in a while but after seeing cookies and cupcakes I had to share these. Silas goes everywhere with mommy. He enjoys trips to the hardware store. Now at almost 3m old is finally quaking! He has a deep raspy quack my kids call it his full grown man quack!

. Much like the male duck on this site. http://www.majesticwaterfowl.org/artquacks.htm I really appreciate everyone on this site, all the baby's are too cute makes me want another.

I had to post a few pictures of my baby. I finally figured out how to upload from my phone lol so I thought I would show off Silas! Thanks again to everyone what a cool cool site to be part of.

my two ducks are 2 months old. My husband is getting pretty upset I spend so much money on them, so he won't let me order them diapers, one for each plus shipping n handling let's say $70 or so. Anyway, don't want me to order the diaper harness until they are full grown so I won't have to keep buying more. And I want something for them now to get them used to wearing one and being indoors with us. Thanks for showing me how to make one. I suck at sewing but I gotta give it a try!!!

Your hubby sounds like a real stick in the mud, then. :p Good luck on making them, please update us with your progress!

Back
Top Bottom