Show off your house ducks!

DUDE late night martial arts movies? I LOVE kung fu and if you have any recommendations please send 'em my way, Gent!

As for Fowloween, between several surgeries coming up and a wedding, I'm trying to figure out if have time to make Bean's dino costume or Wobs' sushi diaper, LOL!

DUDE late night martial arts movies? I LOVE kung fu and if you have any recommendations please send 'em my way, Gent!

As for Fowloween, between several surgeries coming up and a wedding, I'm trying to figure out if have time to make Bean's dino costume or Wobs' sushi diaper, LOL!

I really wanted to see a Beanasaurus.
sad.png

Awhh @Amykins Good luck with your surgery :/ and hopefully the planning goes well! I would absolutely die to see those little babies in costumes.. I sure hope you find the time to make them... even if it's way past halloween, I'm sure we'd all agree we'd love to see them anyway xD I absolutely love seeing pics of Wobs and bean.. they are so cute! I just adore their littleness... though I do see how it would be hard to take them out.. but why not a stroller or something? make special guard rails that pop out razors if something gets too close xP lollll Not my fault, the kid ran into it himself.. stupid kid. lolll

Back
Top Bottom