Show off your house ducks!

Winter laid her first egg today! :celebrate It's not fertile because she's my only duckie but I sure am having a very proud mommy moment! :love

Last edited:
AWWWWW~~ Congrats on the first egg! And look at how cute she is!!! Ahhh I swear I love my babies.. but I am so in love with those itty bitty call duckies. But in comparison to her and the eg.. that definitely looks like that hurt.. I can't imagine popping something like that in reference to my body out everyday.. props to these egg layers!

scovy momma - thank you! hahaha, yes I think she was proud :) my three little Yorkies woke me up, off our bed, standing at Winter's pen. she was nestled in her bedding and I could hear her pushing. so, I lifted her little tail up and saw the egg crowning. then, in no time, the egg was out. my pups and I sat there with her, petting her, as she laid relaxing. she was definitely proud and we were too. we love our Winter <3

Last edited:
awwww omgg thats so cute your doggies were concerned for her! her face is just so cute! good thing the egg was small, i was scared at first xD

scovy momma - thank you! hahaha, yes I think she was proud :) my three little Yorkies woke me up, off our bed, standing at Winter's pen. she was nestled in her bedding and I could hear her pushing. so, I lifted her little tail up and saw the egg crowning. then, in no time, the egg was out. my pups and I sat there with her, petting her, as she laid relaxing. she was definitely proud and we were too. we love our Winter <3
Awws! The dogs came to get me when Daisy laid her first egg too! They were making concerned noises & looked worried! It's cute when different species become concerned over each other
lol.png

Jeebus, that thing is HUGE! And I'm jealous...Winter's not that much older than Bean, and she's not laying yet. :<

Back
Top Bottom