Show off your house ducks!

Just a baby!
th.gif

awwww omgg thats so cute your doggies were concerned for her! her face is just so cute! good thing the egg was small, i was scared at first xD

They were very concerned, it was very cute <3 Thank you! She is pretty cute, isn't she? (;

Awws! The dogs came to get me when Daisy laid her first egg too! They were making concerned noises & looked worried! It's cute when different species become concerned over each other:lol:

It's so adorable! Our babies are sweethearts <3 And, I love mine more than anything!

Jeebus, that thing is HUGE! And I'm jealous...Winter's not that much older than Bean, and she's not laying yet. :<

I think Winter is younger than Bean, actually. Didn't you say Bean was born a couple days after Easter? I hatched Winter April 19th. Also, her egg is actually really teeny tiny. The picture didn't do it justice. I will post another.

I feel your pain... I wanna squeeze one out of Lady Grey, lol...

Buff goose guys little Mickey laid too, and she is just barely over 5 months old!! :eek:

Hahaha, I think around 6 months is the norm! So, y'alls two girls should be laying anytime :)

Last edited:
I think Winter is younger than Bean, actually. Didn't you say Bean was born a couple days after Easter? I hatched Winter April 19th. Also, her egg is actually really teeny tiny. The picture didn't do it justice. I will post another.
Hahaha, I think around 6 months is the norm! So, y'alls two girls should be laying anytime :)

Yeah, she hatched pretty much easter day. Grrrr COME ON BEAN WHAT'S THE HOLD UP??
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom