Show off your house ducks!

Thank you!! Yes se is my snuggle buddie lol

Oh my goodness! What a sweetie!! Nothing like duck cuddles! I got my diaper from SewSammi. I believe it was around $30-ish (sorry, I can't remember exactly) and it is worth every penny!! How much more growing does your baby have to do? There is a little wiggle room with the diaper and they are stretchy. I thought I would have to buy another diaper as my girl grew but I don't think she will need another size up. It's been a month plus of use and we are still good to go. She even lays on my lap now and stay perfectly still while getting her diaper on!
What do you use for bedding for your house ducks when they arnt in diapears?

I use the puppy pee pads and a little bit of wood shavings in one area.

Does she walk normal

Looks like s/he might have a slight limp... did that just start today or has it been like that for a while? What is the feed? Are you supplementing with brewers yeast or extra niacin?

Also, check the bottoms of the feet for any cuts, sore spots, black spots or lumps...

If it's just from a slight sprain or banging the leg some hydrotherapy will help a lot... just give her lots of swim time...

I didn't notice the limp I was worried about her feet pointed in, I think she has always walked like that. I feed her flock raiser. I don't supplement anything
1f633.png

I didn't notice the limp I was worried about her feet pointed in, I think she has always walked like that. I feed her flock raiser. I don't supplement anything
1f633.png

I have a couple Calls with feet turned a bit like that... doesn't bother them, they just waddle more noticeably... if you're feeding Purina Flock Raiser then you don't need to supplement... I was just checking in case it was regular chick starter...

You're doing great, really... :hugs

Pictures,video,trained tricks,silly behaviors! Let's see! I would like to see other house duckies or diaper wearers. I just want to show my folks I'm not the only house duck nut
big_smile.png
Actually,I'm looking to make her a therapy animal & it'll hopefully help to show that they can be a calm animal indoors & can be trusted.
Hello from KelBoMorrison. We have our little KC... Lucky. He was being picked on when we saw him in the brooder at our local and usual farm supply. The lady was nice enough to let us have him cause she knew he was going to a good home. He ended up losing his right eye but is the best house duck ever.
Lucky and Binx,our deaf cat, and Cedar Stump,our Pit/Rhodesian mix all eat together lay together and lay together.
Were not sure of Lucky's gender just yet. He has his own lil lay pen he sleeps in beside our bed..and we never have to it him to bed. If he gets missing he's in his bed. He goes all over we have a zip up baby/duck stroller we take him places in.
He loves to watch the rain on the windshield
Hope you enjoy...We do so much every day...here's to Lucky TeamKelBo...

Hi guys, I know I haven't been around in a while...I'm still in L.A,, still duckless and still heartbroken. :/

A little update, I was able to visit them a few weeks ago in northern CA and it was very bittersweet. Although they seem happy, Wobbles still has a slight limp, and neither of them seemed to really care much that I Was there. The first time I left them behind, Wobbles kept calling out for his mama, and I just broke down. This time, as I walked away he didn't make a peep. 

I feel like it's too late. I haven't had much luck securing work down here, and I don't know what I'm going to do or where I'm going to end up. I let my babies down, and now I fear it's too late and if I do get them back at this point they won't be happy with me anymore.
They will forgive you. New here but wat I just read was enough to make me think about all my babies inside and out. They will forgive you.

TeamKelBo

Back
Top Bottom