Show off your Muscovy mixed breeds!!

treehuggerme

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 29, 2014
Georgia
I would love to see some pictures of other mixed breed Muscovies! Here are my two...
I'm not sure what they are mixed with. They are 4 or 5 weeks old.

SO CUTE! I was going to start a new thread of guess that breed with my neighbor's drake. She has an adorable and sweet Muscovy hen that will hopefully have the dominant genes! He drake is a gigantic stinker and is attacking one of their new TSC pekin duckLings. Of course, the pekin is laid back and great sooooo.... Big daddy isn't long for this world. He's so pretty so I'm hoping some of momma duck's current eggs she's sitting will hatch. I have my name on 2 females if there's enough for both of us. Fingers crossed!!
1f603.png
1f603.png

Awww so CUTE! Thanks for sharing! I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your 2 females! Mine are so sweet. I have my fingers crossed they are females also! The waiting to know the gender is so hard!

They're so cute. I think your ducklings are close to what my neighbor's would look like. Dad is chocolate on his head and maybe lavender or blue? My first 2 ducks are welsh harlequins and they're almost 7 weeks. Im deft not the expert by any means! Lol. I'm deff hooked on duck though!
1f60a.png
fingers crossed for you too.

Thanks! They'll be 7 weeks on Sunday. It would be cool to get some wacky color patterns from the Muscovy crosses to go with them. Their conservative tweed type coloring serves the family's preppy side very well. Now to get some fun and funky color to serve the "fun loving, color outside the lines" part of us! Lol. Can't wait to see what turns up next door.
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png
Something like your girls would be perfect! 5 happy, tail waggin little clowns.
1f606.png

Thanks! They'll be 7 weeks on Sunday. It would be cool to get some wacky color patterns from the Muscovy crosses to go with them. Their conservative tweed type coloring serves the family's preppy side very well. Now to get some fun and funky color to serve the "fun loving, color outside the lines" part of us! Lol. Can't wait to see what turns up next door.
1f603.png
1f603.png
1f603.png
Something like your girls would be perfect! 5 happy, tail waggin little clowns.
1f606.png

Lol That's awesome and yours are beautiful! Someone on my guess the breed thread said mine looked like they were mixed with Blue Swedish. I had someone else tell me that also.

Back
Top Bottom