Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Pics
This is one of my better black cockerels that I raised this year.
31018_1-5-11_007_600x450.jpg

Quote:
May have some Self Blue eggs soon.Everyone else has started laying real good and my Self's are older than the rest.We'll see.

One of my girls started laying a couple days ag:hmmne they start laying regular I'll have some. I have a few other birds I want to post pics of,so I'll get pics of them to post too.

I added to the crew of OEGB Saturday.I got 4 more trios of BBs,a splash pullet, and a really gorgeous black cockerel.They guys took BB/BV with their blacks in Lake City and RV with one of their white pullets. I'll try for pics tomorrow...

Okay, I'm really new to OEGB's, but I just think they are SOOO adorable!! They're supposed to be my kids' 4H birds, but you know who really takes care of them, and loves them, and buys feed for them, talks to them, wakes them up in the morning, and checks on them all day long, and allows them in the house, etc...... essentially spoils them rotten.

Okay, here are my BBR baby boys, they are about 8 and 10 weeks old, their names are Romeo and George. I think they are the cutest boys I've ever seen. They like to sit at the computer with me when I lurk on BYC.

IMG_1907021.jpg

Next are my two ***NEW*** (as of last night) BBR girls. They are approx 7 months old I was SUPER lucky to get them from a wonderful breeder here in CA. They are some real beauties, their names are Juliet and Claire. I don't have the facilities to "breed" but I might try to hatch a couple eggs for the fun of it someday. Don't you think they'd make some gorgeous babies?

IMG_1929043.jpg

IMG_1917031.jpg

I'm such a proud mommy! I LOVE my chickens!

PS: those are not the permanent living arrangements for the girls, that was a temporary arrangement for last night while I shored up my new chic-o-minium complex.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
why haven't i been in this thread's kool aid...?

sorry for the cell phone pics, it's my only camera... and i made them clickable thumbnails...

these are the chickens that started it all... my friend/neighbor got a black roo and pullet...

here's my first rooster henry... he's a crele mix... i now have him with blue's for project blue bared OEGB's...

here's thor when i first got him... he's an isabela roo...

penciled pullet...??? she's my friendlist bird... when she sees me, she jumps on my shoulder or head...

friend's black, RIP...

friend's brassy black... he's gorgeous and always dances... even when we walk up to him he dances...

my new self blue roo... i haven't taken a picture of his hen...

neighbor's blue salmon trio... (i'm incubating some of their eggs WooT!!!)

these are my latest addition... mille fleur trio...

thanks for looking...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom