Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Pics
I really like the wheaten hen! She is probably my favorite. As for the BBRs they are nice to. With the blues I would want dark lacing which is hard to get. The other 2 roosters should get dubbed and they look really nice. Finally the quails the male is molting and I can't really see the female but the coloring looks good! Nice group of OE you are collecting
thank you for the compliments. I need to get some better pictures. the rooster in the dark blue pen is very laced, was hoping to do a selective breeding and get it a little darker. I also heard or read somewhere to cross with a black, I may do that as I have some older, but pretty decent blacks. any suggestions?

I don't dub because I don't show. I let their combs grow so I can select straightness of combs and red earlobes. I do have some white earlobes, its one of the things I know that needs work.

I didn't realize that pic was that old, I replaced that quail roo. he was 4 years old in that pic, so I chose a great nephew to him to breed. he was also pretty closely bred to those hens. I wanted some more diversity. I know these aren't very good pics, but it has the new rooster in it.

if anyone is interested in trading some eggs, I will gladly trade. just let me know what your interested in and I will get better pics. some are laying some aren't, just ask ill let you know.

Last edited:
thank you for the compliments. I need to get some better pictures. the rooster in the dark blue pen is very laced, was hoping to do a selective breeding and get it a little darker. I also heard or read somewhere to cross with a black, I may do that as I have some older, but pretty decent blacks. any suggestions?

I don't dub because I don't show. I let their combs grow so I can select straightness of combs and red earlobes. I do have some white earlobes, its one of the things I know that needs work.

I didn't realize that pic was that old, I replaced that quail roo. he was 4 years old in that pic, so I chose a great nephew to him to breed. he was also pretty closely bred to those hens. I wanted some more diversity. I know these aren't very good pics, but it has the new rooster in it.

very nice, what color is that???? Very pretty

Won BIS today at a 4H show with my wheaten OE hen there were 75 birds !!

Back
Top Bottom