Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

IDK ABOUT THAT! My splash marans is 9 pounds and he gets on with my silkies pretty good... I don't allow him to but he sometimes manages to do it behind my back... 
thank you! I've had hens so small compaired to the roo breeding her that you couldnt see her under him until he was done lol it looked like he was just quivering in a ball then out popped the hen and then hatch eggs off it

Last edited:
Well here are more pictures of my Goldie, hopefully you can see her size difference next to my OEGB

All bantams pictured with Goldie are 2 weeks older except the cochin cockerel he is the same age. I think she resembles a lot of mentioned breeds but does not fit any, could be she is poor quality because she came from a hatchery. She makes up for all of it in personality, she has always been the sweetest and most friendly out of all my bantams. They all are very sweet though.

Here are my OEGBS they are registered brown reds

thank you! I've had hens so small compaired to the roo breeding her that you couldnt see her under him until he was done lol it looked like he was just quivering in a ball then out popped the hen and then hatch eggs off it

Oh yeah! They know how to sneak the girls! I saw him today trying to get on my black silkie who will never grow. She is the size of a base ball. He can only grabbed her by his beak. Can't even use his feet! He going to hurt her! Do he sleeps outside the pen now... since they live inside the barn, he is safe and we leave a few lights on so he can patrol! He is good!

Just recently got a trio of self blues. Could anyone send pics of show quality selfs?
This is my rooster.

Anybody have a guess what color this chick is? I got a pair from the feedstore just to see how they would turn out. They were listed as Fawn Duckwing. Is that a color?

These are my project sex-linked OEGB chicks.

I ended up with the majority like the chick above, but the chick below was the only one who developed this "crele" coloring.

Anybody have a guess what color this chick is? I got a pair from the feedstore just to see how they would turn out. They were listed as Fawn Duckwing. Is that a color?

These are my project sex-linked OEGB chicks.

I ended up with the majority like the chick above, but the chick below was the only one who developed this "crele" coloring.

I really like this one!!! Very nice!!! I am not sure on the color on the first one. I still do not know my pullets colors.

Ideal has two different colors of Fawn Duckwings listed on their site. Fawn Golden Duckwing and Fawn Silver Duckwing. Couldn't tell you what yours might be. Perhaps Golden, because she's a darker color.

Back
Top Bottom