Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Jus got my little rooster a home!!!
big_smile.png

These are my two boys, Raven and Henry, who I'm believe are Old English, but they were given to me with no details beside the names. Can somebody help me determine whether they are or not? Would a full body picture help?

These are my two boys, Raven and Henry, who I'm believe are Old English, but they were given to me with no details beside the names. Can somebody help me determine whether they are or not? Would a full body picture help?
A full body picture would help greatly.

Anyone have recommendations for how to get my frizzle BBR to be more social? She is exceptionally skittish despite being somewhere in the middle of the pecking order of my mixed breed flock. She really only socializes with my other OEGB and is otherwise quite a loner.

I have a "cage" in my run area with 4x4 spaces between the wires that she and my other small bantams can get through for reprieve from my LF hens and the roo. All my other bantams only use the space occasionally when they are being bullied or when I throw an extra treat in there. Even though she isn't being picked on, she spends almost all day in that corner except when she comes out to eat and drink and scratch for a few minutes at a time. She doesnt seem fearful or distressed except when I try to get near her. The only food she will come near me for is raw meat. Otherwise she waits for me to leave the run before she comes out for a snack.

Any advice on socializing her is appreciated!

Ok so im using my trio of red browns for 4-h as an old cock and hen is there any things i need to know and my roo is now crowing and my hen Jill just started laying and lays an egg every other day and my other hen gale is soon gunna to. But i dont think the roo and Jill and gale are related and I'm not selling them in show so i just want to know more about the rules for featherless foot bantams

Back
Top Bottom