Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Here is Hermie (R.I.P.) He went into the woods a few weeks ago and never returned. He would come running everytime he would hear us come up the drive way and beg to be held. This is him sleeping on my wife in the garage. This is Sam on my daughter. Kat was outside playing. And her are our baby BBRs that we got from a breeder in North Carolina (4 are still developing). We are hoping for a new Rooster. Knowing my luck I'll get all 4 to be roosters. :)
Sorry about the your rooster. Looks like you have and Have had some awesome OEGBs!

Here is Hermie (R.I.P.) He went into the woods a few weeks ago and never returned. He would come running everytime he would hear us come up the drive way and beg to be held. This is him sleeping on my wife in the garage.

This is Sam on my daughter. Kat was outside playing.

And her are our baby BBRs that we got from a breeder in North Carolina (4 are still developing). We are hoping for a new Rooster.
Knowing my luck I'll get all 4 to be roosters. :)
I'm sorry about Hermie. Your OEGs look like they are really sweet. I hope you get one rooster, because in the case of roosters sometimes you can have too much of a good thing.

Thanks! We are getting addicted to the breed :)

Unfortunately we are down to 3 eggs. Shipping took way longer than planned and it may be catching up to us now. We are still hopeful though. If none hatch I'm only doing overnight shipping next time, live and learn.

I got this cochin boy for 4 dollars the other day, and I am going to try to breed him to a couple OEGB pullets.

. This is Biddy with her good friend Hawk, a log haired whippit, sunning themselves . I've been told Biddy is a duck wing. Have I got that right or is my memory failing me? She never strays from her coop and she's has yet to lay an egg. She's over a year old now. Is it possible to have a chicken that doesn't lay?

. This is Biddy with her good friend Hawk, a log haired whippit, sunning themselves . I've been told Biddy is a duck wing. Have I got that right or is my memory failing me? She never strays from her coop and she's has yet to lay an egg. She's over a year old now. Is it possible to have a chicken that doesn't lay?
They are a cute pair. I'm not OEGB varieties, so I'm not sure if she is a Duck Wing. I'm sure it is possible to have a hen who does not lay, but she might surprise you yet.

I have a Silkie hen who is approaching 5 years, and she has never laid an egg. She's been a fantastic broody, though.
smile.png
Since your little hen is only over a year, she could just be a little late.

Back
Top Bottom