Show off your Old English Game Bantams!!

Does anyone on this thread breed Wheatens? I am desperately looking for Wheatens. I'm wanting hatching eggs.

I breed both Wheaten and Blue wheatens. I have a good Group of proven Producers of show birds. Mine have good tails, good color, and a super sweet disposition. (even the roosters LOL)

Also forgot to mention that my type is also on point. I also don't breed blues to blues that way you will always get the more desirable dark blue that my birds show.

So I took Jill to the neighbors to hang out and it was in the late afternoon and then she rooster and stayed for about 4 hours lol

So I took Jill to the neighbors to hang out and it was in the late afternoon and then she rooster and stayed for about 4 hours lol

LOL I guess it would have been mean to turn on the fan. My ceiling fan has a really, really slow setting, but it still would probably freak her out. So even treats would not bring her down? Yikes, not the easiest spot to clean.

Nah we put a towel under the fan and it went on that and when I was leaving i pushed it and she just sat there until it went fast then she started to flap her wings and made it go faster

Back
Top Bottom